National Day gathering
HAPPY BELATED NATIONAL DAY!
.jpg)
Wonder who's this guy with a pink-and-white ribbon on his head?
...
...
...
...
...
Alright, He's my cousin.
[P.S. Although he looks rather gay with that ribbon, HE'S NOT GAY K! Haha I shall make it clear that he's 101% straight. ]
Yupp, my family went out for a gathering today at Hougang mall. & out of boredom, my younger cousins & I decided to play with his hair haha.
It's been a long while since my relatives and I get together. The gathering was really great to catch up with each other on all the small happenings. How I wish I can have more memorable moments like this these days...
BUT PRELIMS (& THE EXAMS AFTER THAT) ARE COMING!!!
mugmug.
.jpg)
Wonder who's this guy with a pink-and-white ribbon on his head?
...
...
...
...
...
Alright, He's my cousin.
[P.S. Although he looks rather gay with that ribbon, HE'S NOT GAY K! Haha I shall make it clear that he's 101% straight. ]
Yupp, my family went out for a gathering today at Hougang mall. & out of boredom, my younger cousins & I decided to play with his hair haha.
It's been a long while since my relatives and I get together. The gathering was really great to catch up with each other on all the small happenings. How I wish I can have more memorable moments like this these days...
BUT PRELIMS (& THE EXAMS AFTER THAT) ARE COMING!!!
mugmug.
Comments