I GOT MY LICENSE!!!

My first day riding to school.

Whee~

Yupp, I got my motorcycle 2B license already, on 16th July. :)

It was really a relief tho! Cos I accumulated 18 demerit points for my Traffic Police Test on that day! Fyi, one cannot accumulate more than 18 demerit points in order to pass the test. So, I WAS REALLY LUCKY! I certainly would not want to go for a re-test and go back to the driving centre for more practices!

But on a side note, I think my effort really paid off. Besides being serious and focused during the motorcycle practical lessons, I used to practise on my mama's bike at my housing estate's carpark sometimes (ooops this is kind of illegal.. but I just rode rounds & rounds in the carpark & it did help to boost my confidence!). Practice makes perfect. Hm.

Anw I remembered after we were told that we passed the test, we had to take a pledge. & it ends with something like this...
"We will ride safely and stay alive. "
Although it may sound quite funny to some at first, the message brought across is serious. Speeding kills.

Although I'm still an inexperienced rider, I'll try to be as alert as I can at all times on the roads.

I will ride safely and stay alive. I mean it.

Psst, for those who intend to go for a motorcycle 2B license, I could offer you some useful tips!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S & D test ! ! !

SkU rEoPeNs...

Hands of Love