We had farewell assembly & class clean up operation today. I mopped the most area classroom floor. Bo Ya mopped the remaining area.. I was struggling coz i need to fight with Bo Ya , Marissa Sim & Adilah over volunteering to mop the floor. haha!! so funnie..

Farewell Assembly was GREAT!! The graduation song was played & everybody sang along... ~~~As we go on, we remember, all the times we, have together... ... ...~~~ [not sure whether the lyrics were correct.. :p]

After was the Centralised Training from 2.30-4.30pm. it was not exactly a training anyway. coz it was meant to be a farewell party for the sec 4s & welcome party for the next year DSA sec 1s. I stuffed myself with lotsa junk food coz i was VERY HUNGRY. my tummy was bloated with food. SO FULLL. anyway i went to training after that. today is wednesday so we did mainly plunges & sprints..

that's all for today.. yup! [2molo is PUBLIC HOLIDAY!! HOORAYY!!!]
:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S & D test ! ! !

SkU rEoPeNs...

Hands of Love