HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!
[1st day of November!]

my blog is sooo dead that e nice picture of e little girl riding on e "horse" had DISAPPEARED!! i think i should change blogskin.. yup! ask nice Rita 2 help me.. mwahahaha!! i'm too lazy to go blogskins.com to search for new blogskins..

no homeworks. PTs. tests. --> so shuang3! now i spent my free time more on watching television & reading books. so relax. oh! I am currently reading The Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank. I borrowed it from kind Rita! I bet most ppl have read it except me.. hahaa..
Oh, Rita, maybe I will return u later coz i read very slow (u noe that :p). but i'll try 2 speed up!!

my popo (grandmama) & i are crazy over a korean show called tian1 guo2 de4 jie1 ti1. The female lead actress contracted cancer & turned blind!! in e i-magazine it said that in the end she will die!! & thus will not be able 2 be together with her lover.. sooo saaadd..
after telling my popo the woman's pitiful plight in the end, both my popo & i mourned and grieved over her death... SOOOO SAAADD!!! *burst into tears*
aniwae. it is just a show. so i shall try to get over it soon..

okok. time 2 sleep 2molo still got sku. i dun wanna be late..

zZZzzzzzzZZZZ*snore*zzzZZZZZZzZZZzzzzzZ-------------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S & D test ! ! !

SkU rEoPeNs...

Hands of Love