July 2008

The inter-school swim nationals heats were over, but the FINALS are this wk! I've 50m Back on Tues morn & 100m Back on Wed noon.
RJswim team will have a team dinner on Wed evening!
Mm I thought I got into the finals out of mere luck cos I havent been training for wks (hmm.) bcos of isle & other commitments...
Anw it was really GGRREEAAT to get back into the pool splashing water, seeing Ms Mariette Ong (rg swim teacher ic), all our rg juniors & 'old' swim friends and simply just experiencing that competitive atmosphere again! :D
I really enjoyed it.
FINALS will be even more exciting as the whole atmosphere will get even more competitive!! So DO COME DOWN TO THE S'PORE SPORTS SCHOOL TO SUPPORT & CHEER THE RJC SWIM TEAM ON!! :D

hmm.. I strained one of my knee ligaments during last sat's water polo training.. :(( That's bad cos my knee hurts whenever it is bent in certain awkard positions, for example, when doing breastroke kicks.. :/ I went to the doctor today & was given TWO WKS excuse from PE & other vigorous activities. However, I've subsequent upcoming competitions: 1. Swim Finals this wk 2. Inter-School Water Polo Competition on 17th July 3. Lifesaving Competition in Aug. SO, I'm really praying hard & hoping that it will recover in time so that it will not affect my performance during the competitions..

Ohh ISLE Camp is on the 25th-27th JULY! I'm really looking forward to it! Team bonding will be one of the camp's objectives:) it'll be v FUN!! :D

Alright that's all youths, wish all of you a v HAPPY YOUTH (holi)DAY!! Cya:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S & D test ! ! !

SkU rEoPeNs...

Hands of Love