June Hols 2008
Heyhey blog:) I haven't been updating you for ssoooooooooo long! almost 1 year right... hm my blog pic is gone too :( Anw this 'll just be a short post:
It's June hols, but i'm still vvv busy w all my commitments! - ISLE, studies, class stuff, piano, swimming, water polo, lifesaving... :/ Time really flies..it's already the 3rd wk of hols :/ Yup I've tried my best to mug as much as I can since hols starts. Wish me luck in prep for CTs :) Anw I'll be leaving tmr morn for my ISLE (China) Recce Trip to Lijiang, Yunnan Province! Whheeee--- Really really hope the trip will be a safe, smooth, fun as well as a fruitful one. Yup. Then the whole team will begin the execution of prep work after CTs in Term 3! :0 I'm really glad to be given this opportunity to lead my team in this ISLE project :) The upcoming months will not be easy and there may be obstacles and difficulties during the prep process or even the trip itself, but I believe we can overcome it right! :/ Yup let's together make this project a success as well as a memorable one:)))
Hm I'm left w the last wk of june hols to MUG MUG MUG for CTs!! I have to chiong mugging after I come back.. Good luck jasmine -.- ha
Oh my pw group really rocks, rocckkss, RROOCCKKSS!! Our grp consists of johnny, suren-theran (hee), ada, pei ting & jasmine (me-.-)! I thought everyone really worked cohesively together. I still can't forget our happie faces when we got our 3rd draft of the GPP back &... it got approved!! Yay! This may be just the beginning of the project but at least we had a good start yay! :) Yup oh HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SUREN!! :D
Yup to anyone (i doubt so haha) who reads this post, PLAY HARD & MUG HARD! cya:D
It's June hols, but i'm still vvv busy w all my commitments! - ISLE, studies, class stuff, piano, swimming, water polo, lifesaving... :/ Time really flies..it's already the 3rd wk of hols :/ Yup I've tried my best to mug as much as I can since hols starts. Wish me luck in prep for CTs :) Anw I'll be leaving tmr morn for my ISLE (China) Recce Trip to Lijiang, Yunnan Province! Whheeee--- Really really hope the trip will be a safe, smooth, fun as well as a fruitful one. Yup. Then the whole team will begin the execution of prep work after CTs in Term 3! :0 I'm really glad to be given this opportunity to lead my team in this ISLE project :) The upcoming months will not be easy and there may be obstacles and difficulties during the prep process or even the trip itself, but I believe we can overcome it right! :/ Yup let's together make this project a success as well as a memorable one:)))
Hm I'm left w the last wk of june hols to MUG MUG MUG for CTs!! I have to chiong mugging after I come back.. Good luck jasmine -.- ha
Oh my pw group really rocks, rocckkss, RROOCCKKSS!! Our grp consists of johnny, suren-theran (hee), ada, pei ting & jasmine (me-.-)! I thought everyone really worked cohesively together. I still can't forget our happie faces when we got our 3rd draft of the GPP back &... it got approved!! Yay! This may be just the beginning of the project but at least we had a good start yay! :) Yup oh HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SUREN!! :D
Yup to anyone (i doubt so haha) who reads this post, PLAY HARD & MUG HARD! cya:D
Comments