CeLeBrAtInG AcEs & T-cHeRs DaE...
School was extremeli fun todae!!! We did e Aces Dae routine, "the Buckle Heartbeat" @ e netball courts & @ e field. I'm in BUCKLE!!!*Applause...* Every-1 wore their house t-shirts & e t-chers joined in too!! We were very ENTHUSIASTIC!!*cough...*
Later on, we proceeded 2 e amphi theatre 2 watched e t-chers dae celebration!! *feelin excited* 1st, there was a inter-class comp. The performance was great!!:o Next-e Singapore Idol, etc... There was also a performance by "Michael Jackson", "Avril Lavigne" & mani more!! E t-chers performed wildli & openli...such as Mr Soh, Mr Yap, Ms Neo, Dr Slatter, etc...
After sku, (approx @ 10am) almost everi 1 made their wae 2 their own primary skus 2 "visit" their tchers...
Some had signed up 4 games such as captain ball, etc 2 compete wif e tchers!!:)
I went back 2 mi pri sku-NHPS!! E tchers I met: Ms Chua, Mdm Cho, Mrs Ng, Mrs Lan, Mdm Fong(formal principal)!!! & some other tchers...
We were @ e auditorium watchin e performance...
I met Suxiang, Lu Xin, Joshua, Samuel(scholar of 2004)!!! & mi class & rgs ppl... :)
it was great 2 see mi pri sku friens again!! I guess i saw Ting Wen too!
ok...dat's all 4 e dae! *snore again...* *grin*
Later on, we proceeded 2 e amphi theatre 2 watched e t-chers dae celebration!! *feelin excited* 1st, there was a inter-class comp. The performance was great!!:o Next-e Singapore Idol, etc... There was also a performance by "Michael Jackson", "Avril Lavigne" & mani more!! E t-chers performed wildli & openli...such as Mr Soh, Mr Yap, Ms Neo, Dr Slatter, etc...
After sku, (approx @ 10am) almost everi 1 made their wae 2 their own primary skus 2 "visit" their tchers...
Some had signed up 4 games such as captain ball, etc 2 compete wif e tchers!!:)
I went back 2 mi pri sku-NHPS!! E tchers I met: Ms Chua, Mdm Cho, Mrs Ng, Mrs Lan, Mdm Fong(formal principal)!!! & some other tchers...
We were @ e auditorium watchin e performance...
I met Suxiang, Lu Xin, Joshua, Samuel(scholar of 2004)!!! & mi class & rgs ppl... :)
it was great 2 see mi pri sku friens again!! I guess i saw Ting Wen too!
ok...dat's all 4 e dae! *snore again...* *grin*
Comments